Monday, January 18, 2010

preemie, baby, infant, photographer

Wrist splints; it's what all the cool kids are wearing.

Ok well maybe not, but this thing helps out more than you can imagine. Thanks to many long years of working on the computer all day and my career of constantly lifting a heavy camera up to my eye, I have developed carpal tunnel. It is some what worse today because I drove four and half hours back to Virginia holding the steering wheel with both elbows bent. By the time I got back to the house I could feel the tip of my index finger going numb (a lovely little side effect I've come to enjoy). So here I sit, splint on hand, looking unbelievable fashionable.

2 comments:

  1. Girl UPDATE your mouse. The New Apple Mouse will keep the pain away! No more wrist splints for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am saving all funds for my 27" iMac. :-p

    ReplyDelete