Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 14 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

preemie, baby, infant, child, photography

Hint: This is a legal torture device that you must sit under for at least an hour, longer if you are in a hurry.

Give up?

It's the inside of a hair dryer (obviously the kind you sit under). Today I had the great displeasure of sitting under this thing for about an hour and fifteen minutes. On the bright side, while trapped I was able to use the Kindle Book App on my iTouch. And I LOVED IT! For those of you who have never heard of it, it is a way to read books electronically on your iTouch or iPhone. At first I had a lot of reservations about trying it. I mean I love the feeling of a book in my hand and seeing the pages turn as I finish them. But this was just so convenient. The words are about the same size as they would be in an actual book and it didn't cause me to strain my eyes. I'm not sure I'm fully converted yet, but if it might save a few trees—I'll consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment