Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 5 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Natasha King Photography

This happy smiling airplane is currently the bane of my existence. My son LOVES it. He has just hit the phase where it must go with him everywhere... Upstairs, downstairs, to the bathroom, to the table to eat - EVERYWHERE. This plane has to be within arms reach at all times. I even got thrown into a Bad Mommy Moment because he wanted me to put it in the bed with him when he was supposed to take a nap. *sigh*

And it sings a charming little jingle (because don't all annoying toys come with a song?) that I can't seem to get out of my head.

To the tune of "This Old Man"
High & Low, High & Low, Up in the sky and away we go. With a cloud over here and a cloud over there. High & Low, Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment