Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 19 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

newborn photography, Newark, Delaware

Today I went about my normal routine, but after picking my son up from daycare and driving back to the house I noticed that the sky was still blue (much to my son's disappointment). He searched the entire sky, asking me several times "Moon? Moon?" But the moon was just barely on its way out.

Darkness is the death sentence to the day. When it's dark outside you can't bring yourself to run all those errands after work or to take that much overdue walk around the neighborhood. So what do you do? You go home and you start preparing for another day. But! When you leave work and the sky is still blue, you feel like "Hey I can still do stuff." So you run all your errands, hang out late and end up getting to bed later than you planned.... (but I digress) It's happening people. The days are getting longer! I can already feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. So let's start our countdown to the first day of spring - March 20, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment