Thursday, January 7, 2010

365 Project - Natasha King Photography - Day 1 - Newport News, VA

Natasha King Photography

Day 1 - As I was pondering what picture I was going to take to get my project started I happened to look up and see my purse hanging open on the back of the door. My purse is never zipped. Seems weird to even have it there since back in my college days I never needed one. All of life's most important possessions could fit in a little velcro University of South Carolina wallet that doubled as a key chain. Then after college I switched to a small purse—seemed more professional. Then I had a kid. And my purse just got bigger and bigger. It seems to be the catch all for all of my son's crap, all of my crap, and everything that my husband doesn't feel like carrying. Seriously, one day I walked through the mall with two bottles of olive oil in there. Anyway this picture is dedicated to all of the Bag Ladies out there sending in search parties to locate your wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment