Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 45 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Delaware photographer

This is my dryer. My new best friend. It has more buttons than a space craft. And it comes equipped with this lovely feature called Wrinkly Guard 150. (Maybe they should call it Wrinkle Guard 2.0, sounds more hi-tech.) As a result, I have not touched an iron since I've been in this house. I just throw my clothes (and Wildman's) clothes in the dryer and 5-10 minutes later I come back to wrinkle free items. Sweet!

Unfortunately, it is the only part of the set that is working. After waiting all day for a repairman to come and fix the washer, he showed up as the day was almost over, and realized that yet again he could not fix the washer. So now I have to wait until next Tuesday to get my washer fixed. grrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaatttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment