Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 26 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

newborn, preemie, infant, children, photography, photographer, Delaware

Well my month and a half long break has finally come to an end. My MFA classes have started again and now I have to take pictures for academic reasons. This semester I have to figure out what I will be presenting for my thesis and as of right now I don't even have a clue. But! I am really excited about the two classes I have and I look forward to developing my photography skills beyond where they are now. There is absolutely no substitute for doing what you love! Life is short and there are no do-overs.

2 comments:

  1. I had an idea for you. What about "The Faces Behind Prematurity." You know, follow one childm or one NICU. The mom, dad, family, nurses, doctors...all the people that help these little babies grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that is a good one. Going to look into that.

    ReplyDelete