Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 40 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Delaware newborn photographer, Delaware maternity photography

Here is my confession. When my husband and I first started dating I used to wear heels all the time. All.the.time. That carried on well into our marriage. It got so bad that my husband would insist that I take a pair of flats with me "in case I needed to run". So that was my thing. And then I got pregnant and demoted myself to "Mommy shoes". All my shoes were either flip flops, tennis shoes, or flat boots. Chasing after a two year old just seems easier that way. So when my husband told me to go buy some heels for myself I jumped at the chance. Don't know where I will wear these, but I am in love with them none the less.

1 comment:

  1. Love them.. You did turn into the mommy shoe girl! I just knew you would be the mom in 4 inch heels chasing behind a little one..I didn't think you would come into the dark side with me. I love these..They are HOT HOT HOT!! I am sure Big T loves them too. Miss you... Bleeding already..Let me know when I can come up!!!

    ReplyDelete