Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 28 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

childern's photographer, photography, Delaware

So I'm going about my business handling things that need to get done in order for bedtime to run smoothly. I'm laying out pajamas, running bath water, and hunting down the "Going to Bed" book. And suddenly I hear the sound that no mother likes to hear when her child is alone – silence. So as I race to where my son was I try to think how long the silence has been going on. Do I remember hearing the "High and Low" song recently? How much damage has he caused?

Well with maybe about a minute of free time he managed to pull out several of his toys and throw them across the floor and break into a cabinet. The only thing that stopped the path of destruction was the "Party in my Tummy" song that was playing on Nick Jr. Now, how can anyone say that tv is a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment