Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 30 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Children's photographer, newborn, preemie, infant, Delaware

So after getting off to a rocky start, the day ended on a sweet note. The whole house was woken up around midnight by my older sister calling to tell us that someone had bashed into the back or her and then sped off. Both sisters and my nieces had to take a trip to the hospital as a result. A lot of prayer later we got the news that though they were all banged up they were on their way home to recover. It wasn't until they called later in the day and my Mom could hear that they sounded more like themselves that she recovered. So to lift her spirits I agreed to take Valentine's photos of her and my father. (Anyone who knows my Mom knows she LOVES to have pictures taken.) Once again I had to torture them, but as usual they were good sports. This picture was my favorite.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! OMG on the accident...Loving the picture. This picture is SOOO MUCH BETTER than the ones they had taken during the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete