Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 28 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Delaware, photographer, Children's photography, Bear, DE, Wilmington, Newark

Today I got to hang out with my BFF/Sister from another mother (and father) and her/my son. I was treated to a glimpse of what is in my near future. (Lots of talking, but tons of unsolicited hugs.) We ate lunch and then spent some time walking around a store. Near the end of our trip we started playing a game (that he never wanted to end), so when the game ended he was very upset. Since I managed to leave my memory card at home in the card reader (slaps forehead) I had to whip out my camera phone and capture this shot.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the stalker girl behind him still watching y'alls every move. I wonder if she was all alone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I thought she was with that older lady but that lady was no where to be found!

    ReplyDelete