Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 96 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Delaware Photographer

As always if you are just joining my blog please visit this page for an explanation of this series.

This image to me symbolizes a big issue that I know I can't be the only one having. You get so busy with feeding your child, dressing your child, keeping your child from tearing the house apart, and you look at the clock and it's late in the afternoon. You then have to think back carefully over the day and figure out if you've fed yourself, finished dressing yourself, or even had a moment to breathe.

2 comments:

  1. "breath" should be breathe...but nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it is a product of my mind thinking "catch my breath" but trying to type breathe. Any way I fixed it. Thanks teacher.

    ReplyDelete