Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 93 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Maternity Photographer Delaware, Delaware Children's photographer, Delaware childrens photography

So here's my confession. I missed some days of photos. Whoops! But guess what? The show goes one. I'll just pick up right where I left off and keep going. It's my Project 365 - I'll do what I want!

On this lovely day, I actually was able to get up, get dressed, and grab my camera before my son even thought about getting out of bed. So I did what any loving mother/photographer would do. I busted in there and starting snapping pictures, using my bounce flash--of course. After a few flash bursts, (which were mercifully pointed at the ceiling) he started to wake up and wonder what was going on.

Good times, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment