Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 90 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Photographer Delaware, Maternity Photographer Delaware

So my family came to town and one of their favorite restaurants is The Cheesecake Factory. There is literally a Cheesecake Factory 7 minutes from my house but some how we ended up on an adventure and went to one that was over an hour away. Oh well, stranger things have happened. Now on to something strange.

For Day 90 I took two pictures with my phone. One was a picture of my silverware, and I was going to make some witty commentary about how we use plastic all the time and blah, blah, blah. Then I got my chocolate cake and I took a picture of the whipped cream because it was just so perfect. What I do not remember taking was this picture that is now posted for Day 90. Like I said... stranger things...

No comments:

Post a Comment