Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 100 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Newborn Photographer Delaware, Maternity Photographer Delaware, Children Photographer Delaware

Day 100!!!!! Woohooo. Today my husband and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Since the traditional gift for the 6th anniversary is candy, we took a mini-day trip to Havre de Grace, MD and visited Bomboy's Homemade Candy. It was like heaven to Wildman - who we had to drag alone for lack of a babysitter. We then walked down to the pier, hung out until we thought we were going to get rained on, then headed back to the car. While down at the pier Wildman spotted some dandelions and wanted to play with them. Since dandelions are part of my logo I knew I had to snag some pics. The day was finished off with my favorite food - PIZZA for lunch, and lobster for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment