Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 74 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

newborn photography delaware, child photography delaware, maternity photography delaware

So I spent the entire spring break working on my midterm images. (Not much of a spring break!) I then spent countless hours compiling them in Photoshop. So here is the first image of my Mom-me series. It is a project about the internal struggles of being a Mother. I try to come up with situations that show two very different possibilities of how you would rather spend your time, or how you might have spent your time before having kids.

Little advertised fact about motherhood, Mom's don't get sick days. And if you do get sick, no one takes care of you like you are expected to care for the rest of your family. Above is my interpretation of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment