Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 62 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Baby photography delaware, children's photographer delaware, maternity photography delaware

Ok admittedly this is not a new picture. BUT I spent all day searching high and low for the memory chip that held this picture. Well, not just this picture but all the pictures and video from the day that Wildman was born. I was frantic by the end of the night and just happen to see it sitting on top of the tv stand when I was about to give up and go to bed. Ironically, my husband knew it was there the whole time, and I never bothered to tell him what I was looking for. *slaps forehead*

So what's so special about this picture? Well at the time Wildman was about 4 weeks old. He had been released from the hospital after 3 weeks and just seeing that his hand was the size of the tip of my husband's pinky makes me teary eyed. He has come so far, and we still have a big battle in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment