Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 77 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

maternity photographer delaware, delaware children's photographer

If you are just joining the blog please see Day 74 for the explanation of this series.

Ok so we have this beautiful soaking tub in our bathroom. It is large and comfy and practically drains the hot water heater when you fill it up. Sadly I have only taken a bath in the tub one time. (And that was only because my loving husband surprised me by making me a bath. I know, he's a keeper. But I digress.)

This image pokes fun at how I run a bath for my son every night and pamper him but never take any time out for myself.

And let me tell you... getting those cucumbers to stay on my eyes while operating a remote to my camera was no joke.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm..I was just feeling this exact same way the other night....Question can Big Tony conduct a class on how to win brownie points in your marriage?

    ReplyDelete