Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pretty Sweet Bakery - Natasha King Photography

maternity, newborn, children, photography

There is nothing I won't do for a good cupcake. So when I tasted a cupcake with the best butter cream ever made, I was hooked. Just a short 45 minute drive with my sister and niece in tow, and we arrived at the Pretty Sweet Bakery in Haddonfield, NJ.

While deciding on cupcakes to take with us, we all got sidetracked by these tasty looking strawberry cakes. So we got 3 of them. And let me just say, they did not make the ride back home. We ate them as dessert after a lovely lunch of authentic Italian pizza.

I believe the do shipping so if you love cupcakes as much as I do, give them a try. Pretty Sweet Bakery

1 comment:

  1. I love Haddonfield. That town has a great artsy area and not far from the SEPTA to Philly.

    ReplyDelete