Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 108 - Natasha King Photography - Project 365

Delaware Photographer, Delaware Photography

So the semester is wrapping up and I have to push to make some new images. I think this image speaks to my desire to not always be engaged with Wildman. Sometimes it would be nice to just sit down and enjoy the weather instead of entertain him. But at this point in time I am his favorite toy.

Guess I should enjoy it while it lasts. One day he will be embarrassed by me and want to be dropped off a block from the school.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only mom that was a favorite toy/companion to their little one. Yes, the days of embarassment are around the corner. BUT don't get too excited...They block away will NEVER happen! They will come home from college just because they miss you (and want money!). They will watch countless hours of girl flicks snuggled with you in bed (and want money!) They will Skype you to tell you how their day is going and tell you they love (and want money!)
    See you start off as a favorite toy and then transform into their favorite ATM! No he will want you to drive him to school everyday! Just won't be permitted inside the building!

    ReplyDelete